Monday, February 23, 2015

BOOK CHALLENGE 2015 #6 A BOOK WITH A NUMBER IN THE TITLE

Book 2 One False Note

One False Note is the second book in the 39 Clues.  In this book, the two Cahills, Amy and Dan, travel into Germany and Vienna following the musical clue from the first book.  They follow the life of Mozart and of his sister as they try to find the next clue.  It's a race against others who are ruthless enough to kill.

With death-defying explosions, mystery, and adventure, they do pack a wallop. They have historical figures, places, and facts all throughout the book, but in such a way that I wasn't realizing I was learning things.  The books take those historic figures like Mozart, Ben Franklin, and Marie Antoinette and have them connected through the fictional Cahill family.

These books are in the Juvenile section of my public library.  Written by various authors including David Baldacci, Rick Riordan, and Margaret Peterson Haddix.  I picked up the first on a whim, and I must say that they are quite fun little books.

I would definitely recommend them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE IN THE LITTLE BOX!