Monday, March 20, 2017

A to Z Challenge 2017 -- Theme Reveal Ooo La La!!!!


So this is where I totally tell you my theme for this year's A to Z.

Last year was fun with the spookables and ghosties.  I learned quite a bit.  Surprisingly it payed off.

 I watched Gantz 00 on Netflix on the 11th and, OMG!, Japanese yokai everywhere!  Gantz is a gory story about dead people fighting in a death match against monsters in the cities of Japan.  They can die on the field or die by not killing all the monsters in the time allotted.  It was bloody, sick, and twisted CGI movie.  It has manga and an anime to boot.

But what got me to want to do this theme is Sword Art Online: Ordinal Scale.  It is the second film in the most amazing anime, light novel,  manga, and video game series! Monsters of Aincrad have invaded the augmented reality game of Ordinal Scale.  The dangers become real when Kirito's friends  are targeted by an unknown enemy.

 I got to see it in the theater (Yay!) and it was amazing!

So now we come to it.  My theme:

My Favorite Anime Characters!


That's right! I'm delving into the world of anime. From demons and devils to swordsmen and heroes, I will cover a range of genres and of species.

Warning:  There will be Spoilers  I mean it!  Spoilers everywhere! Maybe even masses amounts of them.  If you're not into finding out the secrets of the anime universe, you are henceforth warned to stay away. Perusing these posts is hazardous to your spoiler free life.

This is the only warning I will give.  Be it at your peril.  Mwhahaha!

21 comments:

  1. I look forward to it. I doubt I'll be participating in the challenge myself, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i wasn't either, but sao ordinal scale inspired me! sorry to hear you're not particpating. i like your posts.

      Delete
    2. Thank you. That really means a lot, coming from you. If it's any consolation, I may do a post soon about WHY I'm not participating this year. :)

      Delete
  2. ooooh great theme. I will def be checking back in during the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much. i really like my theme this year.

      Delete
  3. Well since I know absolutely NOTHING about the subject, it ought to be educational! :D

    Calen~
    Impromptu Promptlings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad you stopped by. i hope you like at least one character.

      Delete
  4. I know virtually nothing of anime, so I'm all for learning the secrets of the anime universe! Should be fun. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's a visual smorgasbord of so fantastic stories and characters. it caters to just about anyone's tastes.

      Delete
  5. Yess! I always enjoy your themes, and I do love anime, so I can't wait to find out if we share any favorites :) Cheers!

    The Multicolored Diary: WTF - Weird Things in Folktales

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! fellow otaku!! woot!

      thank you. I always enjoy your themes as well. i learn so much about fables and folklore and fairy tales and some much more.

      Delete
  6. I do not get to watch enough anime because I can't watch it and write at the same time. I'll have to be very careful while reading your posts.

    ~Patricia Lynne aka Patricia Josephine~
    Story Dam
    Patricia Lynne, Indie Author

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i don't either. i have a staying problem. i get interested in one thing then something else comes along. Sword Art Online is one of the ones that I can watch over and over again and not get bored.

      Delete
  7. Not a subject I know much about though I have watched a few of those films. Have a great April!

    Arlee Bird
    Tossing It Out Theme Reveal: It's About Time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's for stopping by. I hope I can finish all my posts by the due date.

      Anime is fun, if you like animation.

      Delete
  8. Who can live a spoiler-free life anymore? There's too much information out there. Spoil away. I never mind if someone wants to spoil me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you don't mind spoilers. To explain a bit about the characters i have to spoil a bit of the show.

      Delete
  9. I don't know anything about Anime so this will be an education challenge theme for me.

    Good luck with it.

    Cait @ Click's Clan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you like the posts. Anime is great for the different stories and themes.

      Delete
  10. I look forward to hearing about your favs and seeing if any of them are the same as mine :)
    Can't believe April starts tomorrow! Where did the time go?
    Tasha
    Tasha's Thinkings - Shapeshifters and Werewolves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know what you mean. i have to get my bum into gear and get more posts done!

      Delete

PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE IN THE LITTLE BOX!