Monday, January 28, 2019

DRAGON BALL 4-6 3-IN-1 EDITION -- POPSUGAR READING CHALLENGE #40

image from Goodreads
Okay, so this one was a no brainer.  I have a huge collection of manga that I have to read, which includes Dragon Ball.

I made it one of my "resolutions" to read some of the completed series I have (as in the ones I didn't read last year).

So I chose Graphic Novel as Your favorite prompt from a past Popsugar Reading Challenge.

This version of Dragon Ball is the only English uncensored version out. The Big Editions from Viz are censored. I even checked with them to make sure.

Anyway, I've watched the entire series of Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z, which i loved.  (Sigh, Vegeta.) So I decided to collect the manga because I like to read the source material.

It was fun. I love it. It's like watching the anime without the filler episodes. I'm hearing the voices and everything.

I could even place this under the nostalgia category, but I have something else in mind for that one.

So who else loves DB and DBZ? Whose watched and/or read it?  Who was your favorite character?

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE IN THE LITTLE BOX!