Wednesday, September 5, 2012

COYOTES SINGING, DOGS HOWLING

As I sit here eating my GREEK GODS GREEK YOGURT (honey flavored), I think about what the p.i.t.a.s' (pain in the arses) did last night and still get cranky.

I was at the point where I was mostly asleep but still conscious.  I don't know if you know that point, but that's where I was.

Then, as the quiet settled, there was singing.  Yep, a pack (or whatever it's called) of coyotes began singing outside.  It sounded as if they were right outside, but they were probably farther away.

Then, White Fang (not her real name, but it's what we call her when she "wolf" howls) went off.  WOOF! WOOF! AHOOOOOOOO!  Then, Fluff went off with his semi-yap bark, which is both high and low pitched at the same time. BARK!  BARK!  And then, Pugsley (also not the Chuie's real name either), who was at the other end of the house with the bedroom door closed started.  Her yap is extremely loud and obnoxious.  YAP!  YAP! YAPPITY YAP YAP!

By the time I woke enough to hear the coyotes, I was ready to KILL!

Suddenly, the ENTIRE population of doggie kind up and down the street went off.

So, being the kind and wonderful person I am, I yelled, "SHUT UP!"  Bark, Ahooooo, Yap!  "IF YOU MAKE ME GET UP TO SHUT YOU UP, I WILL KILL YOU!"

Quiet.  No more Bark.  No more Yap (but i think that was mom's doing).  No more Woof . . . And then . . . WOOF!

Let's just say I yelled one more death threat, and she quieted down for the night.

Thankfully, I passed out quickly after that.  Heh, what can I say?  I like what sleep I get.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE IN THE LITTLE BOX!