Friday, September 7, 2012

I'M SUCH A NINJA . . . NOT!!

Well, my adorable Fluff-Muffin (Yes, I make up gooey names for my dog.  Sickening I know.) thinks he is such a ninja.  Yep, he thinks I don't know when he comes to bed at night.

He can't just come to bed when I do.  Nope, too easy. 

 He has to wait until I turn off my bedside light.  It has to be completely dark, and he thinks I'm sleeping.  Um, sorry, boy, but I don't fall asleep 30 seconds after I get comfortable. =D

Sometimes he comes in and checks to see if I'm sleeping with the light on, but he always runs away if I try to coax him into bed.

Anywho, there I am all snug in my bed and counting the seconds it takes for him to come into my room.

I hear him.  The atmosphere changes to one of anticipation.  ONE . . . TWO . . . THREE . . . JUMP!   Onto the bed he goes, and 20 lbs of dog step on my legs, while I feel like I'm in an earthquake.  Then turn, turn, turn, turn one more time . . . PLOP!  "Humph!"

Yes, my dog humphs and sighs.

It's so nice to have something warm and fuzzy plastered to your leg.



I bet you thought  I was going to talk about me!  HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE IN THE LITTLE BOX!