Friday, July 1, 2016

MY TOTALLY BIASED REVIEW OF (FUNKY FOR MY HOMETOWN) SODAS -- # 3 FITZ'S HIP HOP POP

So my third soda looked like it had come from the 50s with it's decoration in my opinion.

The color is unassuming with its normal cola brown.

I totally thought this was going to be a regular cola soda.  Nope, they fooled me.

This one tasted like a cherry cola.  Surprise!

Its cherry flavor is not overwhelming.  Nor does it have as strong an acidic burn as some other colas.  It had great flavor without being too much of anything.

My mom nearly gagged a maggot because she hates this type of soda. Give her a regular cola.

The ingredient label reads like any other cola label.  No nasty artificial sweeteners, but it does have caffiene, caramel and other colorings, and other nonmentioned flavorings.

I definitely enjoyed this one.  Cherry colas are one of my favorites. 

4 comments:

  1. The label does look kind of retro, which is odd, considering that it's named Hip Hop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does draw the eye with the check print, doesn't it? it was one of the first bottles besides route 66 that drew my eye.

      Delete
  2. I love cherry colas, too. Really hard to go wrong with cherry and cola!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. A bit more bite would have been good though. But it was one of the best so far.

      Delete

PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE IN THE LITTLE BOX!