Saturday, July 2, 2016

MY TOTALLY BIASED REVIEW OF (FUNKY FOR MY HOMETOWN) SODAS -- # 4 BIG RED

Number four is Big Red.  I had no idea what to expect because there is no flavor labeling unlike Route 66.

I assumed it was a cherry, strawberry, or some other fruit flavor.  I was right.

This soda was cherry flavored.  Only this cherry flavor reminded me of the flavor you get from cherrry flavored cough syrup.  Well, minus the medicine taste you get with it.  Or it's kind of like the syrup for snow cones because it had that same bitter aftertaste that snow cone syrup leaves.

My mother could not even finish the sip she had of this soda, which was about three tablespoons at most.

I was dissappointed and not impressed with this soda.  Definitely not a winner in my book.

5 comments:

  1. Ick! That doesn't sound very good. Where can you get these sodas?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I assume you can order them online. They are bottled all across America so some might be regional sodas. I don't know how our hardware store got them. I assume they were a special order or were part of the company order.

      Delete
    2. Cool! Thanks for letting me know.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. it was definitely a low ranking soda in taste.

      Delete

PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE IN THE LITTLE BOX!