Monday, July 11, 2016

MY TOTALLY BIASED REVIEW OF (FUNKY FOR MY HOMETOWN) SODAS -- # 9 CHEERWINE

So this one was one of the funkiest so far.  It was dark like a cola.  That is until I held it up to the light. Then it turned a beautiful blood-red burgundy.

From the bottle, I could tell it was wild cherry flavor.

The smell hinted of the cherry flavor.

The taste was not there.  I didn't get a cherry flavor at all.  I was expecting something like that of a Cherry Coke, where the taste is in-your-face.  There wasn't much flavor at all.  It was more tart/acidy than anything else.

Who knows.  Maybe my tastes buds were off that day. My disappointment knows no bounds on this one.

2 comments:

  1. You didn't taste cherry? Odd. This is one of my favorite recent soda discoveries. It's tasted like cherry the several times I've had it so far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i don't know what happened. i just couldn't taste it. i was really sad about it too.

      Delete

PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE IN THE LITTLE BOX!