Friday, July 8, 2016

MY TOTALLY BIASED REVIEW OF (FUNKY FOR MY HOMETOWN) SODAS -- # 7 COCO FIZZ

So now we are about half way or more through the sodas.

How can you go wrong with chocolate soda.  Hmm, chocolate soda.  Yep.

Upon opening the bottle, the scent of Toosie Roll is pungent. I didn't even have to put the bottle to my nose to smell it.

Pouring it, it is brown as you would expect. If I rememeber correctly, it was about the color of a Toosie Roll as well.  Maybe even a bit lighter.

My sister and mom both hated it. They made the lemon juice squishy, gag-a-maggot, yucky-poo face.

To me, it literally tasted like I was drinking a Toosie Roll in soda form.  It was a bit too much for me, but it definitely was better than Big Red.

I say it was on a low like scale.  I don't mind it, but I would not go out of my way to buy it again.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like something I'd gladly by-pass.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think my sister and mom would agree with you. :D

      Delete

PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE IN THE LITTLE BOX!