Thursday, April 9, 2015

BOOK CHALLENGE 2015 #8 -- A BOOK BASED ENTIRELY ON ITS COVER



It's so hard for me to pick up a book and not read the inner jacket.  It's nearly impossible.  After that initial love-fest with the cover, I have to see what a book is about.  Only I finally did it.  The book was called Beastkeeper.

As you can tell by the cover, it's stunning orange and black silhouette style draws the eye.  Then the white accents pulls the eye deeper into it and then you notice the intricate details throughout.

The story was good.  It was a interesting fairy tale.  I won't share any details about it.  Sorry.

4 comments:

  1. reflective.
    reading a book does help one see alternate review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a terrific cover!

    Good luck with the 2015 A to Z Challenge!
    A to Z Co-Host S. L. Hennessy
    http://pensuasion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen this book cover before. I agree with you, it's really pretty and eye-catching. And if it's an "interesting fairy tale," then I might have to check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was interesting. Magical realism then bam! it with some heavy duty dark and stormy stuff.

      Delete

PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE IN THE LITTLE BOX!