Wednesday, April 22, 2015

UPDATE: INTERNET DOWN

Hello everyone.  Yesterday at 7 am PST the internet went down for most of the day.  It affected quite a few places in my state.  It wasn't only Internet; it was phones and some tv too.  So I wasn't able to do anything until it was fixed, which was late afternoon.

And tomorrow I will be eaten alive by two rambunctious little black and tan Yorkie puptarts.

In essence, I'm going to very behind in my A to Z blog hopping this week.

But rest assured I will totally binge read my email blogs as well as hopping the list this weekend when I will be home.  But only after I get V post done.  I had meant to do it yesterday, but as you know: man plans (or in this case woman), God/the gods laugh.

So see y'all Saturday, which I think is in today's post!  How cool!

2 comments:

  1. My internet was acting screwy too! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think Venus is in retrograde or the tilt of the planet is off. or i just heard that someone sabotaged the fiber-optic cable by cutting it intentionally.

      Delete

PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE IN THE LITTLE BOX!