Thursday, February 6, 2014

OH MY GOODNESS! ISN'T IT BEAUTIFUL!

This is the cover that will have my first published piece.  It was created by a talented artist named Jennifer Redstreake Geary. 

This book will have all the stories from Composers of Relief collaboration in one volume.  All the proceeds go to these charities:  Gawad Kalinga (“give care”) and GVSP (Gualandi Volunteer Service Program).

Ebook Available at Amazon, UK, Smashwords, B&N  *soon* from iTunes, Kobo, Sony, & Diesel .

The album is available at iTunes, Amazon, CDbaby, and Spotify. 

2 comments:

  1. Hello Djinnia,
    Hope that head cold is a thing of the past and that Feb is great!
    Pleased to see you on the a-z list.. Am looking at those in my 'vicinity'.. Is Sam taking part I wonder.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. I'm better. Yes, she is. I followed her sidebar button to the A to Z page.

      Delete

PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE IN THE LITTLE BOX!