Tuesday, January 27, 2015

A TO Z CHALLENGE -- GEARING UP BEFORE APRIL



It's that time again!  It's time to finish off my posts for the A to Z Challenge.  I have the first week scheduled to post already.

Since the opening of the linky list two or three days ago, there have been over 300 entries already signed up.  Impressive much.

I'm not going to reveal my theme yet. I will probably do the theme reveal (if I can find it).  If not, I will reveal closer to the start.

The Challenge is dedicated to Tina Downey.

Here is the calender for this year's event:


2 comments:

  1. I signed up again as well this year. And since I've been struggling to get back to writing after the holidays, the A to Z has been a good kick in the pants. I've got a few posts done already. :) See you in April!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://promisingpoetsparkinglot.blogspot.com/

    check out our poetry rally week 81 next week,

    write a random poem, a haiku, or a free verse, share with us then...

    keep writing,
    lovely blog.

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE IN THE LITTLE BOX!