Monday, February 25, 2019

CHINA RICH GIRLFRIEND -- POPSUGAR READING CHALLENGE #34

image from Goodreads
I chose this book for: A book that includes a wedding. One -- because I read the first book and wanted to read the second, and Two -- because as soon as I saw it had a wedding in it, I was happy place it there (since I was not looking forward to finding a book with a wedding in it.)

I thought it was not quite as good as the first one. I wasn't a fan of the character Kitty Pong in the first book, and she ended up being a major character in this book.

Astrid's love life gets even more complex as Michael becomes an idiot when he makes millions. His whole personality changes into some monstrous version. I guess it was in him before, but it was sort of shocking to see.

I did enjoy the book enough to go on to the third one.


No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE IN THE LITTLE BOX!